Bun hairstyles with Saree
Are you getting ready for the party tonight and in a confusion of your makeover? Then a classy look with saree is the best. But what about the hairstyle for it? So, check this article of How to do Bun hairstyles with Saree, Bun hairstyles for saree step by step and also some Hairstyle for Saree pictures. Just go through the article for a beautiful bun hairstyle.
- Korean Hairstyle Hime Cut Wig Types
- Ultimate Top Best Waterproof Mascara Wedding
- Can I go Swimming After Nose Piercing
How to do Bun hairstyles with Saree
This bun is a type of hairstyle where all the hair is pulled back, twisted and wrapped around itself probably back of the head or just above the neck.
Things you need for this are:
- Elastic band
- Bobby pins
Bun hairstyles for saree step by step
- Firstly wash your hair with a shampoo and condition it. Apply serum if your hair is frizzy which not a mandatory one to do.
- Dry your hair with the help of blow dryer.
- After drying comb your hair to get rid of tangles if any.
- Never mind the texture of your hair as it will give a beautiful finish based on your hair type.
- By using an elastic band tie a pony at the back of the head or just above the neck.
- Beginning at the base of the braid, begin curving your hair freely.
- When you are about part of the way through the pony, tie the bun by rolling the contorted segment and tucking the finishes of the horse through it.
- Ensure that the bunch isn’t too free. Additionally, see that it rests at the scruff. Subsequent to determining that, you can continue to the following stage.
- And then wrap the remaining half of the pony around it and secure it with bobby pins.
- Loosen the bun if it is too tight and Spray the hairspray all over the bun to hold the bun in place and for flyaway prevention.
- You can add the jewelry or flowers to it as it looks great on the saree.