How to Get Rid of Eyebrow Dandruff
The very common problem in both men and women is Dandruff. This is a horrible problem and we find many solutions to get rid of it. Generally, dandruff appears on the scalp, but Have you heard about Eyebrow Dandruff? Ridiculously, right!! Well, a very few of you may not know about this. However, some of you came to this article seeing by the title How to Get Rid of Eyebrow Dandruff. Because you may in the worst stage of this and have a question of Do eyebrows grow back. But don’t get worried, your safe and we ‘ll let you know about the Causes of dandruff eyebrows also. Kindly scroll down below to the article for more details regarding this topic.
- Excessive Sweating During Pregnancy Causes and Remedies
- Unknown Health Benefits of Yogurt for Females
Generally, there are equal chances of getting dandruff not only on the scalp but also on the eyebrows and eyelashes. It is same as the dry whitish flakes which appear on the scalp. Dandruff in eyebrows will result in redness, itchiness, patches. Well, it may not be a serious problem and can remove easily. But if we neglect to treat it fast, it may lead to damage to the eyes also.
Causes of dandruff eyebrows:
The causes of dandruff eyebrows are may not similar to that as scalp dandruff. However, the causes are
- This is caused mainly by a fungus from Malassezia family.
- However, this fungus loves to survive in the presence of oil. So the places in our body where there is extreme oil production takes place are likely got affected by this fungus.
- This fungus attacks the area and arises an infection which we are talking about named Dandruff.
- It may also cause after Puberty
Do eyebrows grow back
As we can get a common question of do we lose hair for these dandruff eyebrows. If yes, Do eyebrows grow back. In that case, I can say the answer is “Yes”. You may surprise my answer but We can get our eyebrows back. As we know that dandruff causes infection to the skin and hair growth is depends on the hair follicle which is the root of the hair. So by repairing and stimulating the area will definitely result in eyebrow growth. What you say!!!
By following some of the remedies which we can see in How to Get Rid of Eyebrow Dandruff in the following below can reduce dandruff eyebrows and grow it again.
How to Get Rid of Eyebrow Dandruff
- As said earlier, we need to repair the area of dandruff in eyebrows. For that, we need to Clean the eyebrows with a brush and a gentle soap of liquid.
- Massage the area with a Brush in the clock and anti clock direction. But make sure that foam should not get contact with the eye.
- Wash it off with a wet towel or wet wiper.
- Now you can apply any oil/gel of your choice. Well, I recommend some of them are
Aloe Vera Gel:
- Since it is an infection caused by fungus and aloe vera is one of the natural fighters for the fungus and bacteria. So, it may work for you. Apply on the cleaned eyebrows and have a gentle massage. Leave it overnight and rinse off in the morning with cold water. But make sure and check whether you have Aloe Allergy are not?
- As Fenugreek is famous and well known for dandruff problems you can apply fenugreek oil on the on the eyebrows and leave it overnight. Rinse off in the morning with cold water. We can find the fenugreek oil in the markets or else prepare it on your own. For this, you need to heat fenugreeks seeds with the carrier oil.
- This is also another well-known ingredient for Dandruff. Apply this onion juice and leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it off.
Finally, if you are complete with one of these remedies then keep your eyebrows hydrated with some Petroleum gel or Moisturizers. As eyebrows on our face add extra beauty so take care of them too…..