New Born Baby Cries When Pooping
It is very important to know about newborn babies behaviour. They are the little human beings with no vocal communication to tell about their problems. So they immediately cry to say that there is something wrong in them. Among those actions, a NewBorn Baby Cries When Pooping. If you are searching why it happens and the How to stimulate bowel movement in newborn. Then scroll down to know the details regarding those questions.
Know the Reasons Behind a NewBorn Baby Cries When Pooping:
As pooping is very new thing happens to their body, babies cry for the new reaction happens to their body. The technical name for this situation is Infant dyschezia. But there are many Reasons Behind a NewBorn Baby Cries When Pooping. Some of them are
Not having an uncontrolled stooling reflex:
- As we discussed earlier, the movement of pooping is new to the baby body, the muscle at anus will not properly react at the time of pooping. So, the baby will try hard with the tummy muscle. However, the total reaction results in baby to cry and also hard pooping facial expression.
- Even the babies also will have gas pain. However, the formation of gas happens during breastfeeding where the babies swallow a little amount of air. And also gastrointestinal infection will also cause gas in the babies. It causes pain and makes Baby cries when pooping.
- If the baby strains while pooping and does not poop for 3 days it may also a reason that he has constipation. We adults suffer a lot if we have constipation, imagine how a baby suffer if he/she has it.
How to stimulate bowel movement in newborn
We saw some reason for a Baby cries when pooping and follow some of the remedies to get an answer to know about How to stimulate bowel movement in newborn.
- Massage your baby tummy in a clockwise direction keeping her back on the floor.
- After massaging, give him a warm bath where it relaxes the baby muscle freely and allows the stool to come easily.
- Make sure that your baby is having fibre rich food where fibre plays a key role in constipation.
- Increase the liquid diet in your babies. Either through water intake or through fresh juices.