Easiest ways to get rid of Ants in kitchen
So annoying to have ants in the house. They will damage our health, food and even walls also. A group of ant will occupy a place and creates a colony over there. They even transfer bacteria from one place to another with them. Some ants will bite us. So, here are some Top Easiest ways to get rid of Ants in kitchen. Just scroll down…
Ant is an insect which varies in colors. It has paired antennas on the head part. These will communicate through sounds and touch. In the way, they follow each other and create a colony with the help of pheromone a chemical factor by leaving on the ground in order to communicate. There are different spices of ants.
Top Easiest ways to get rid of Ants in kitchen
Water and Soap mixture:
- These are the 2 household items available in the house. So, Mix the 2 ingredients and spray in the place of ants army. This mixture will kill ants as soon as possible.
- Ants hate the smell of white vinegar. So, mix an equal amount of water with white vinegar. Spray it in the places where you see ants coming inside the house and kitchen.
Sugar and Baking Soda mixture:
- Ants have an acidic substance in their body. When it reacts with baking soda it will react with the acidic substance and kills them.
- So mixing of baking powder with sugar looks similar. Place it near the ant colony.
- Any thing which tastes bitter and sour will hate by ants. So, Clean the kitchen slab by adding 2 drops of lemon juice to it. In addition, place some lemon slices on the floor.
- Cinnamon acts great on ants. Spray cinnamon oil or sprinkle its powder in the ant colony place. Do this on daily basis will definitely remove ants.